From:
Terri Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2017 12:53:20 -0500
If you haven't already, contact the National Library Service for the Blind
and Physically Handicapped:

https://www.loc.gov/nls/

They should be able to help you with your Braille efforts as well as direct
you to regional resources.

Good luck, and kudos to you for your work!

Terri Jordan
Recording Studio Technician
Oklahoma Library for the Blind & Physically Handicapped