From:
Cindy Boyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 14:15:24 -0500
Well, this may be opening a can of worms - but I can't imagine what this
might mean to your liability insurance.  We have been considering
canceling our summer day camp program, because the rider for sex abuse
coverage is astronomical. And that is for a daytime only program, when
children are under our supervision - no parent or group leader that
attended with them.  I'd think the rate for an overnight program where
you assume the legal supervision has got to be even more expensive.

That is, if you even want to ask your insurance company and open up that
can!

Cindy Boyer

Director of Museums and Education

The Landmark Society of Western New York

Rochester, NY

(585) 546-7029 x12

www.landmarksociety.org

Our mission is to discover, protect, and revitalize the architectural

and related cultural heritage of the Rochester region, and to

educate and inform our community about that heritage.