From:
Corie Conwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 18:17:00 MDT
Dear Gentles,

I hope that someone out there will be able to help me.  Recently I completed
a seal bag embroidered in thirteenth c. opus anglicorum style.  Is there any
person or agency available that would be qualified to make an appraisal of
such an item?  I've found places that could help if it were authentic, but
it's a replica, and they don't quite seem to know what to do with it.

My thanks to all.

Corie Conwell