From:
Mike Flinton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:35:54 -0500
Star,

The folks of Public Broadcasting System (PBS) have a national initiative
going that seeks to join media, libraries, museums and other
educational-historical not-for-profits in working together for better
programs. Here, in our neck of the woods, WMHT TV has been the host to a
couple of such collaborative discussions and have an active and open list
of potential partners. They may not partner with you directly, but they are
in a great position to introduce you to many others.

The initiative, nationally, is known as Partnership for a Nation of Learners
(PNL) and can be found at http://www.partnershipforlearners.org/index.php.
The WMHT contact is:

  Katherine Jetter, Educational Services Manager
Ph(518) 880-3400
Fax(518) 880-3409
Address: 4 Global View, Troy, NY 12180

or nationally:

Alison White and Abby Swetz
Partnership for a Nation of Learners
A leadership initiative of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and
Institute of Museum and Library Services

--
Mike Flinton