From:
"Dr. John Veverka" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2016 13:50:01 -0400

Heritage  Interpretation Training Center
Our  2016 Heritage Interpretation e-Live Course Lists

The  Heritage Interpretation Training Center offers  23 different college
level heritage interpretation training  courses.  You  can start the courses
at any time and work through the course at  your own pace.  As an e-LIVE
course,  all course homework assignments are sent to our course instructors
with whom you  can chat with at any time via SKYPE, e-mail or phone. We also
offer CEU credits  for all of our interpretation courses.  Our  interpretive
courses are taught by professional heritage interpreters and are  certified
interpretive planners, certified interpretive trainers and certified
professional heritage interpreters with B.S. M.S. and Ph.D's specifically in
heritage interpretation with university teaching experience for interpretation
courses.
You can view our complete Heritage  Interpretation course catalog here:
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.htm

Here's a sample of some of our interpretive  courses:
Introduction  to Heritage Interpretation. 14 Units - 2 CEU credits.  $150.00

http://www.heritageinterp.com/introduction_to_heritage_interpretation_course
.html (Our basic introductory course on what interpretive  communications
really is - interpretive philosophy, techniques and  principles).

Interpretive  Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits  $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html  (Based on
Tilden's Principles - provoke, relate,  reveal, have a theme and objectives,
tangibles and intangibles, and more.   Writing text and labels for museum
exhibits, outdoor panels, gallery guides,  etc.)
Training  for Interpretive Trainers e-LIVE Course - 11 Units and 2 CEU
Credits.  $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/training_for_interp_trainers.html  (The art
of teaching interpretation techniques and  principles to others.)
The  Interpretive Exhibit Planners Tool Box e-LIVE course - 11 Units and 2
CEU  Credits. $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_course.html
(Developing your interpretive theme, objectives,  visitor analysis, storyline
development and eventual exhibit contracting and  evaluation.)
An  Interpreters guide for evaluating Interpretive Exhibits. Thirteen
Units - 2 CEU Credits,
$200.00 http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_evaluation.html
(Are  the objectives of the exhibits being accomplished?)
Interpretive  Planning for Historic Homes and Gardens. 12 Units - 3 CEU
credits $225.00  USD
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interp_planning_for_historic_homes.html (The
process of developing a complete interpretive master plan for historic
homes -  you can work on actual projects as part of the course.)
Interpretive  tour planning and delivery techniques for
professional/commercial tour guides.
11 Units, 2  CEU Credits - $200.00 Tuition
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interp_for_commercial_tour_providers.htm
Developing  and Managing Community Interpretive Plans and  Program
12 Units, 2 CEU Credits Course Tuition:  $300.00
_www.heritageinterp.com/community_interpretation_planning.html_
(http://www.heritageinterp.com/community_interpretation_planning.html)   (Specific
strategies for interpretive program and  services development for historic
communities, historic districts and related  community interpretation development
for economic development and  preservation.)
Also  check out InterpNEWS, our  International Heritage Interpretation
e-Magazine.  IN is read by over 300,000 interpreters,  agencies and
organizations in 60 countries.  You can read back issues of IN here:
https://issuu.com/interpnews.
Subscriptions  are FREE.  Check out the web the page for potential authors:
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpnews.html
If  you have any questions at all please feel free to contact  me.
John  Veverka (CIP, CIT, CPHI)
Director,  HITC
Sr.  Instructor, Kansas State University - Global Campus
InterpNEWS  Publisher
_www.heritageinterp.com_ (http://www.heritageinterp.com)