From:
Karen Barlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2018 10:08:27 -0400
At a previous position in an art museum, we normally had a three week
turnaround between exhibitions. One week to deinstall, one to
paint/repair/upgrade space and one to install. Get a paint with low VOC's
(more expensive, but worth it for everyone and everything involved) and
allow at least a few days to a week drying time. Also, don't forget
barriers (mylar, etc.) between the objects on pedestals and the paint. You
should be OK as long as there is decent ventilation in your exhibit areas.

Karen