From:
"Wilson, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:03:53 -0500
Hi museum and science center folk
We've all seen more market research and audience research questions pass
through these lists in recent years.

The research firm we work with, Aeffect, Inc. is interested in submitting a
panel proposal to AAM (deadline is Tuesday - eek) on use of segmentation
studies

If you have conducted and/or used segmentation studies in your institution,
they'd be interested in hearing from you to discuss taking part in a panel
for AAM 2003.

Contact information
Full Name:      Mark Rudzinski
Job Title:      Managing Director
Company:        Aeffect Inc.

Business:       (847) 267-0169 ext 3074
Business Fax:   (847) 267-0172

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

We just made the leap from sort-of-segments (that is looking at tourists and
locals in a different manner, or families versus adult groups) to developing
and using more comprehensive segments (demographics plus psycholgraphics
plus consumer data)  in our strategic planning.

     Linda Wilson
     Manager, Audience Research and Evaluation
     John G. Shedd Aquarium
     1200 S. Lake Shore Drive
     Chicago, IL 60605
     PH (312) 692 3261  FAX (312) 939 8677     [log in to unmask]