From:
Lori Tomlinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 14:04:24 EDT
Okay, this is getting strange.  I just received yet another private reply,
from [log in to unmask], that said exactly the same thing as the one I got
before.  It seems this reply, with attachment, is being automatically
generated to anyone who posts to the list.  I'm not sure if this is some kind
of strange, innocent accident, or a malicious prank.

In any event, PLEASE, everyone, make a note of this and do not open the
attachments.

Lori Tomlinson