From:
Nicole Belolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2016 10:48:17 -0400
Kelsey,

Everyone has given you solid advice thus far. If you find you need some
additional guidance, you might want to check out the Sustaining Places web
site produced by the University of Delaware's museum studies program.
Sustaining Places was established to provide budget-friendly resources for
small museums and historic sites.

https://sustainingplaces.com

Some tabs to check out might be: Read-->Collections; Curatorial Tips;
Watch--> PowerPoints/Two-Minute Techniques/Project Videos; and SWAT Team
for some blogs on how we tackled collections management tasks in a short
amount of time. Some of these resources also include references to
collections management books, but a lot is free and online.

In addition, I recently looked through the new book by Angela Kipp called
_Managing Previously Unmanaged Collections_. You might find her tips on
deciding what to do first particularly useful.

Best of luck!

Sincerely,
Nicole Belolan
University of Delaware