From:
Jennifer Jaskowiak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 09:51:13 -0800
We've had great experiences with Masterpiece International.  Recently, they
helped import a rather complex and difficult exhibition from Spain--at the
last minute, through Miami to Los Angeles, with minimal information, right
before the European summer holiday!  We were kept up to date of every
detail and the agents met the planes at odd hours.  I highly recommend them.

Jennifer Jaskowiak
Fisher Gallery, University of Southern California