From:
Kate Lichota <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2013 15:19:46 -0400
If you are staying in Manhattan: Tenement Museum, the Met, MoMA, NY
Historical Society (new show up now of Audubon watercolors), Museum of
Natural History (NY Hist Society + Natural History Museum are next to each
other on Central Park West), Merchant House Museum. And don't miss Central
Park, especially if you are hitting up museum mile on 5th ave.

For restaurants / bars with some history - Fraunces Tavern is the oldest
tavern in NY. McSorley's Old Ale House is the oldest bar in NYC (and a
really fun place to hang out, it gets super busy on the weekend).