From:
Maggie O'Toole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 07:07:19 PST
Thank you so much for this incredibly supportive message directed to
those of us searching!  I am finding what you said to be true.  My 6
years of experience is in the Corporate World and I am trying to
transition into non-profit.  Some people balk but others respond very
well.

When looking at various position openings it is sometimes quite esy to
talk yourslef out of even applying because you don't match up exactly.
I am finding that museum people in particular take notice even when the
quals aren't exact - more exchanging of experience and degrees allowed.

THanks for the words of wisdom!
Maggie