From:
Michael Rebman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2017 09:35:47 -0600
Thanks for the responses.  Unfortunately, my museum is not in the position
of finding an intern this year.  PastPerfect tech support is looking at it
now, but if they cannot make a batch change, I will have the start the
process myself.  I am very glad you suggested contacting tech support,
Leonard.  I am at a small museum, so it is just 1000 accession records and
11000 object records.  I need to make the change, because networking issues
prevent PastPerfect from running on every computer here, and so I find
myself frequently running reports and exporting lists into excel, which
loses whatever sorting I may have in-program.  Plus, we are running
PastPerfect 4.

Thank you,

Michael R
​.