From:
Ansley Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2015 03:43:05 -0400
name of project

Internship Training Programs in Academic Art Museums in Relation to AAM
Standards

research/evaluation question(s) [no more than 50 words, please]

What are the components, intent, and practices of art museum internship
programs in AAM-accredited academic art museums as defined by their
administrators, and what is the relationship between current practices and
the minimum standards set by AAM? This research developed evidence-based
literature on current internship practices by describing the programs using
a curriculum framework.

how the data will be presented

Dissertation for Ph.D. - available via  email inquiry and on
AnsleySimmons.com beginning August 2015

principal researcher(s)/ evaluator(s)

Ansley Simmons

site(s) where research is being conducted

58 internship coordinators at AAM-accredited academic art museums

time span of project

4 week survey collection period

contact information

key words/labels to describe the project [no more than 4 or 5, please]

art museum internship program curriculum

So sorry for the delay, Christine. Hope I'm not too late! Between the
manuscript clearance process and teaching the due date got away from me.

Best wishes for a happy summer,

Ansley

*Ansley Simmons, Ph.D. (August 2015), M.F.A.*

*Phone:       229.224.6021Email:        [log in to unmask]

*Linkedin:   linkedin.com/in/AnsleySimmons
<http://t.sidekickopen05.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs64JmYqW3N1vs663Bt3MVdntBW56dVGddMq9rl02?t=http%3A%2F%2Flinkedin.com%2Fin%2FAnsleySimmons&si=5599067805057024&pi=b5482501-c65e-4d10-b5af-cc772a3c4a8c>*