Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 1995 20:28:00 PDT
I have designed a database with ACCESS and find it dead easy. Appending
files to the established database is a bit of a trick. If anyone has a
question I would be glad to try to answer it. The best help was on
Compuserve, can't remember how to get to the forum but just look around
until you find it. The Microsoft people answer questions almost immediately.
Highly recommended. Please ask questions to [log in to unmask] because I am
signing off this list. I can no longer handle the mail. Gonna miss it!!
I'm interested in the comment "not quite as relational as I thought". Please
elaborate. Perhaps you have crucial information that will prevent some
problems for me in the future.

>AAM Government Affairs is also beginning to use Access for our
>Congressional and Museum Advocacy Team database.
>
>I agree with Esther Hockett:  it's not quite as simple as advertised.
>Also, I think it's not quite as "relational" as I thought.
>
>On the other hand, if you can figure out how to use the damn thing, you
>can do a lot with it.
>
>Andy Finch
>AAM Government Affairs
>202-289-9125