Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2007 19:31:20 -0700
If it gets painful, there's always Clapton's, "Cocaine."

  If you feel like the effort is hitting the wall, there's the Doors', "Break on Through to the Other Side," or "before you slip into unconsciousness" there's the Crystal Ship.

  If they're getting tired, there's the Dixie Chicks' "Cowboy Take Me Away."

  When you get to wits end and swear you'll never do it again, you can play The Stones, "The Last Time," before you guys have your "19th Nervous Breakdown."

  If they can't figure out where to put things, you can play Beyonce's "To the Left" (aka Irreplaceable).

  When they're starting to get to the point where it's all a bit much and they're questioning why you're still there, there's always Mariah Carey's "Shake It Off" or "We Belong Together."

  Finally, when you're all scratching your head trying to figure out why you decided to do this in the first place, there's always Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy" or if they're driving YOU nuts, you can play DMX's song, Party, with lyrics that go:

  "Y'all gon' make me lose my mind up in HERE, up in here
Y'all gon' make me go all out up in here, up in here
Y'all gon' make me act a FOOL up in HERE, up in here
Y'all gon' make me lose my cool up in here, up in here