From:
Montserrat Pin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 1996 09:39:12 -0800
Ok, Ok, all of you, but any of you, experts in etnography,
 would mind to answer
the question posted by our Museum colleagues at Argentina?
Maybe they are in a hurry or need it for research or something.
 In English or Spanish.
Thank you.
Montserrat Pin
Madrid, Spain.
----------
At 09:31 AM 11/29/96 PST, you wrote:
>I think John's attempt at humour here to be in rather poor taste. all you
>need to do is find someone who speaks Spannish or get hold of a
>Spannish/English dictionnary. In futurte, i suggest you try not to be so
>monocultural.

Please, before this goes into a full length thread.  I
am sorry for my remark -- it was not intended to be
racist.  Forgive me.

best

John Martinson
jpmart1'bmi.net