From:
Patricia Downs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 00:37:04 +1000
Two questions I'm hoping someone can help me with for a research paper.

1. Has anyone seen an example of a "microworld" program at a museum Web site?  MUD programs I think are similar in that they support more than one user and allow the movement of objects or alteration of the environment.

2. Can anyone point me to the Virtual Garden where you can visit and water the plants?  I've tried to find this through Yahoo and Alta Vista but these have just turned up gardening sites and botanic gardens. I believe the Virtual Garden is a "microworld" and might provide a good example for my discussion.

Many thanks for any help.

trish