From:
Wade Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:10:59 +0000
Christian,
I agree that art prints shouldn't yellow as much as the posters have yellowed, but these posters were advertising posters to promote the festival. The paradoxes are growing -- why would a printer known for his fin art books be chosen to print rock festival posters that were meant to be taped to shop windows and tacker to power poles?

---
Wade Lawrence | Museum Director and Senior Curator, Museum at Bethel Woods
Bethel Woods Center for the Arts

845-583-2075<tel:845-583-2075>
One Cablevision Center<x-apple-data-detectors://7/1>
PO Box 222 | Liberty, NY<x-apple-data-detectors://7/1> | 12754
BethelWoodsCenter.org<http://www.bethelwoodscenter.org/>

Bethel Woods Center for the Arts is a not-for-profit cultural organization, located at the site of the 1969 Woodstock festival in Bethel, NY.  Our mission to inspire, educate and empower individuals through the arts and humanities is made possible by the generous support of our donors, members and corporate partners. Click here<http://www.bethelwoodscenter.org/supportthearts> to learn more.

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/BethelWoodsCenter> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/bethelwoods> | Instagram<https://instagram.com/bethelwoodscenter>