From:
Diane Hutsell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:46:32 -0500
I've got a question on working with teachers and schools. We've had a pretty good relationship with our schools for the last 20 years or so. But, with how things have changed for teachers as far as what they can teach and how many trips they're allowed to take we are looking at retooling all of our education resources. What we want to do is get teachers together with key museum staff to show them currently what we offer and ask them specifically what they need and two, to find out how we can offer in-service programs. How do we get them here? What do you offer that has worked well and what has not? This is new to us, so any help would be greatly appreciated.