From:
"BECKER, DAVID" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2012 19:12:14 -0500
Nick,

You and I are one a similar page. I have really enjoyed this discussion.
I am also aware that I am a bigger "museum geek" than the average
visitor, so it may take a little bit more work to get the visitors
hooked into a debate over when it and isn't o.k. to display illegal
dirt, but it sure would be a lot of fun to pilot and prototype to see if
this same type of conversation/debate could be generated among visiting
public.

Dave