From:
Diane Gutenkauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:37:33 -0400
My handy Registrar's Committee (RC-AAM) Membership Directory does not list
this association. It does, however list a company with a similar name:
"International Art Transport," a French company. Contact information:

Sylvie Michel
International Art Transport
54 Avenue Linine
Gentilly, Cedex 94253
France

Hope this is helpful, if not you might consider posting your request to the
Registrar's List.
Diane Gutenkauf