From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 15:31:03 +0000
Sorry, but due to an apparent break of several days in transatlantic
connections I think I must have missed some earlier replies to mine re the
museum "set" used in the current Sheryl crow video.

All I can say in response to Sara's second point is that the setting
certainly LOOKS like a REAL natural history museum interior: I would guess
the life-size large mammal dioramas shown must be at least 10ft high and
around 25ft to 30ft long, and there are several of them grouped around a
room, rather look the old Rowland Ward pavilion at the London Natural
History Museum, though I suppose that with the wonders of modern computer
image technology it would be possible to back-project (or merge in) images
of these into the final music video.  However, if that was the case my
question would still be relevant, ie. which museum's images and what were
the commercial arrangements for their use?

Patrick Boylan