From:
Jamie Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2014 16:01:05 -0600
The Field Museum and members of Chicago's Filipino American community have
an opportunity from a private foundation to apply for funding to digitally
photograph approximately 8,000 objects from our Philippine Anthropology
collections and upload the images and information onto a custom web portal
or "wiki" to allow the public to comment on collection items. Our hope is
that this interactive collections web database and wiki will give us the
infrastructure to connect communities and the public to other collections
at The Field Museum in the future. More information about this opportunity
and how the public can support it may be found online:

http://chn.ge/1f72MMF

Kind regards,

John "Jamie" Kelly, M.S.
Head of Anthropological Collections and