From:
Erika Topolewska <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 14:01:06 +0000
Many thanks to those who have already shown interest in our gathering
together as much information as posible for our exhibition on the fossil
fish found at Dura Den, by Cupar, Fife, Scotland.
The change in subject title is to try to catch(!) the eye of some other
institutions which might have specimens from this location in their
collections, and to start to BEG for information, photographs, drawings,
or provenances of them. We know that the American Museum of Natural
History in New York displays a slab, but they haven't got wind of this
message yet.
Snail mail to St Andrews Museum, Doubledykes Road, St Andrews, Fife KY16
Scotland, UK.another e-mail address is [log in to unmask]
We would love to include everybody out there in our exhibition. Hope to
hear from you. Happy Holidays!
Erika Topolewska