From:
Erika Topolewska <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 18:08:39 +0000
Though I say so myself, I think it's worthwhile taking a look at
http://home.clara.net/standrewsmuseum/abstand.htm especially Fish Out of
Water in Events. From there, you will be able to look at some of the best
geology and palaeontology collections in the world, and if anyone else
would like to join in, membership rests on Devonian fossil fishes from
Scotland! It's all been done for a few of these critters, as you guys over
the pond would
say, which were found in their hundreds a few miles from
here. We have Holoptychius, Phaneropleuron, Bothriolepis and some more.

Why not come and visit?
Sorry I can't make the conference in person. Hope you enjoy the 'site.
Best wishes
Erika