Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 1994 16:35:56 EDT
I am in charge of conservation for the Kelsey Museum.  I do work for many other
museums on campus and we are able to take in outside work from other institution
s.  I was the Head of Conservation at the Lowie Museum of Anthropology of
the University of California at Berkeley (now named P.A. Hearst Museum ...) for
over 20 years after I initiated the conservation program there.  I also was in p
art-time private practice for 12 years prior to coming to Michigan in 1990.

     Geoffrey I. Brown, Curator of Conservation
     Kelsey Museum
     University of Michigan
     434 S. State Street
     Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1390