Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 07:11:32 -0400
Hi Roger:
Raisers Edge was highly recommended to us at
Southeastern University, Washington, DC.

We bought it and I am going for training June 24-27.

Given that I trained for and used Corel Ventura Publisher
and designed and produced my own website, I am expecting
RE to be easier. I hope that I am correct!

We have heard very good things about the software. I
will let you know on June 27 what I think at that point.
cheers,
Margo Arnold
Assistant to the President for Development

----------
> From: Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Raisers Edge  - Your comment welcomed
> Date: Monday, May 27, 2002 3:36 PM
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> Our university foundation is considering the purchase of donor management
> software systems and Raisers Edge has been touted as a good product.
>
> Does you museum or institution use this software?  If it does, could you
or
> a colleague give me your comments on its usability, what is the scale of
> your operational requirement?
>
> Any feedback would be MUCH appreciated and could you email your comment
> this address:  [log in to unmask]
>
> with thanks
> Roger

> Important Subscriber Information: