From:
Samantha Bradbeer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2012 12:28:14 -0600
Hi John -

I'm a recent graduate from the JHU museum studies graduate program. I
believe this program, along with my experience, has really allowed me to
excel in my career. Internships (through the program) are optional, however
I'd definitely recommend getting as much experience as possible. Interning
or volunteering during the program will allow you to relate your course
work to your experience and vice versa.

The program also offers great opportunities for networking, no matter your
location. Opportunities for networking are provided online (job postings,
questions and other information is posted on Sakai / Blackboard, guest
speakers and instructors provide Q&A's on Adobe Connect, social media
sites, etc) and in-person (conventions, on-site courses, guest speakers on
campus, meet-and-greets across the U.S., etc).

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at

      Samantha Bradbeer, Historian
       Archives | Hallmark Cards, Inc.