From:
topladave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2018 08:41:35 -0700
Just remember, you can get grants to buy environmental monitoring
instruments including light meters and temperature and relative humidity
dataloggers and software. The IMLS and the NEH gives grants for museums and
libraries for this all the time, along with funding experts to give staff
training. With IMLS grants under $25,000 no match is required.

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Principal Conservator & Museum Consultant
Los Angeles, CA USA
www.cityofangelsconservation.weebly.com