From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:52:32 -0800
Director of Visual Arts

For our client, a premiere visual and performing arts organization, we are
seeking a Director of Visual Arts to plan and direct all exhibitions and
programming for a wide range of audiences.  The ideal candidate will have
at least 5 years curatorial experience and ability to manage and motivate
staff.  The DOVA will work closely with the Develelpment Director to
identify sources of funding and have experience writing grants and other
proposals. MA required; excellent written and verbal communication skills
essential.  Please send cover letter indicating why you are the ideal
candidate and your resume to [log in to unmask] with DOVA in the
subject line.

Exhibit Fabricator/Carpenter -- 6 Month Project

We are seeking an experienced fabricator/carpenter to work with our client
for six months constructing a new children's exhibition.  The ideal
candidate will be able to read blueprints, have good cabinent making
skills, and experience in museums in a similar capacity.  Will consider
art handler or preparator with excellent carpentry skills. Ability to work
with a wide variety of staff and sense of humor required.  Please send
cover letter and resume to [log in to unmask] with Carpenter in the
subject line.