From:
Page Harrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:47:41 -0800
I've been using SWANK since their inventory was strictly 16 mm. They are
indeed a great outfit. Despite the many limitations I have read on this
thread, I always found SWANK was not so concerned about the fine print,
and were always eager to help non-profits in any way possible. I
promoted nautical film classics outdoors, on the tallship Star of India,
shown on the sail, for 12 years. They were fine with whatever promotions
I utilized to bring in a larger audience. I also found that if SWANK
didn't have the exact film, I could find it on VHS or DVD at a different
source, and SWANK could authorize the showing, usually at the same
price.

Joseph Ditler
Executive Director
Coronado Historical Association