From:
Teresa Beyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2008 11:13:11 -0600

Does anyone out there use exit surveys to gage visitor satisfaction
with special events or educational programs? We are gearing up for our
fourth annual Butch Cassidy Days, sponsored by our historic association
and are looking for better ways to track data on what works (what
visitors enjoy) and what doesn*t. If you could send me sample forms or
direct me to a museum/site in your community that has something in
place, it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Teresa Sherwood
Curator/Historian
Wyoming Territorial Prison State Historic Site

307-745-6161