From:
Mario Bucolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 00:23:13 +0200
I'm very glad to read positive comments on my idea.
So, next step?
I think that we need more positive response, also from colleagues that not
read this list.
An idea can be to create a "manifesto" signed (in electronic way) from many
colleague it is possible (young and ...not young want to support young
group). A "manifesto" to officially ask to ICOM to consider  the creation of
international group and the various national groups.
But we, as young, must to push to ICOM using to this "manifesto" and to do
this we must to have how many e-signature from all nationality it is
possible.

It is ok to work on this idea?

Regards

Mario

PS: also a similar proposal can be proposed to AAM in USA for example.

PPS: just to fix age on 40...so I have now 37 (near 38) and I will be happy
to participate to the group ;-)

--
Mario Bucolo, ABIS MultiCom & Museumland CEO
Skype user: mariobucolo

Visit http://www.museumland.net
The WorldWide Portal to museums and cultural heritage

CulturMed Conference
http:// www.culturmed.info

ABIS MultiCom S.r.l. - Multimedia & Communication
Via Milano n.61 - 95127 Catania - Italy
Ph: +39-095-38.70.92
Ph: +39-02-38596640
No fax, just email!