From:
Wendy Jessup <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 10:32:56 -0400
I have forwarded the request for a referral to a conservator for a Plexiglas
sculpture to Conservation On-Line.  However, I also recommend that you
contact the referral system for the American Institute for Conservation (AIC)
1717 K Street, N.W., Suite 301, Washington, D.C.  20006. USA  Telephone:
202-452-9545.  Fax: 202-452-9328.

Tell them what type of problems exist and where you (or the sculpture) are
located and you should get a list of conservators who have indicated that
they do this type of work.

Wendy Claire Jessup
President and Conservator
Wendy Jessup and Associates, Inc.