From:
David Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 18:47:47 -0500
Not sure whether this is what you want but the new Art Museum Network
<http://www.amn.org> has some 150 art museums linked from its very
impressive site.

David Green

>We're looking for suggestions for sites that have comprehensive lists of
>links to museums (preferably including international ones).  I tried to
>find such a list on the Museum Computer Network but didn't have any
>luck.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Abbi Ball
>Harn Museum of Art at the University of Florida

David L. Green
Executive Director
NATIONAL INITIATIVE FOR A NETWORKED CULTURAL HERITAGE
21 Dupont Circle, NW
Washington DC 20036
www-ninch.cni.org
202/296-5346                                  202/872-0884 fax
Subscribe to the NINCH-ANNOUNCE public listserv for news on
networking cultural heritage. Send message "Subscribe NINCH-Announce
Your Name" to <[log in to unmask]>.