From:
Sarah Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:32:41 -0400
I would be interested in hearing more about 'going counter productive to the
Museum Stores Association'.  Are you saying that something about this
fundraising website is unethical?  Given the list of museums participating
(including the National Gallery and some of the Smithsonian museums) I
assumed everything was on the up and up.  Anyone have any comments on
fundraising in this manner?

Thanks, Sarah Andrews