From:
John Martinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:54:17 -0700
As a Curator, I found that PastPerfect fitted our needs.  The staff was
there to answer questions (as well as people on this List).  The program is
cheap (so for a small museum it is excellent) and I found the program very
user friendly.  I worked and saw a few other programs, and we went with
PastPerfect.

John
SLC, UT