From:
John Martinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:59:08 -0700
Point:  You may not hire her/he as a volunteer, but they can use the
experience on their resume or building their skills -- and soon someone will
appreciate the volunteer (worth their weight in gold they say).

If I had a volunteer who did an excellent job, knew what he/she was doing, I
would not hestitate to look at them when a job opened up.

Best,

John
SLC, UT