From:
"Mary S. Carroll" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:45:09 -0600
The National Center for Preservation Technology and Training lists jobs
at www.ncptt.nps.gov in the Resources section.  These are
preservation-related jobs, not just in museums, but there are museum
jobs posted.

Mary S. Carroll
Information Management Coordinator
National Center for Preservation Technology and Training
NSU Box 5682,  Natchitoches LA  71497
318/357-6464 voice  318/357-6421 fax
[log in to unmask]  http://www.ncptt.nps.gov