From:
"Jackson, Martha" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2011 14:24:08 +0000
Having been involved both as a reviewer and a recipient, I can attest to the efficacy of this program.  One of my reports even resulted in a new state history museum facility!  I have seen results of museum and historic sites using the reports to upgrade programs, facilities, and staff.  Having a fresh, outside perspective is often enervating to staff and boards as they seek confirmation in planning for the future.

After a presentation to the Jekyll Island Management Institute (JIMI) Class of 2011, many commented that they were unaware of the many benefits an institution could gain by going through the MAP process.  Working with the MAP staff through the years has been very rewarding, so I heartily recommend this program.
MBJ

Martha Battle Jackson, Curator
Division of State Historic Sites and Properties
4620 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC  27699-4620
919-733-7862 ext 236; fax 919-733-9515

E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.
The views expressed by the sender may not reflect those of my agency.
 "The future, though imminent, is obscure."  ~~Winston Churchill
 P Please, consider the environment before printing this e-mail.