From:
Katherine Kuntz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 08:26:46 -0500
I am a graduate student at Ball State University and am doing some research for
an encyclopedia on the subject of African-American Associations.  Substantial
information on two such associations are illuding me.  Does anyone have
information on the activities of the American Citizens Equal Rights Association
(ca. 1893) or the National Association on Segregation in the Nation's Capital
(ca. 1947)?  I have the official report of the latter, which is helpful, but
need facts regarding its beginning, organization, other activities, etc.  If
anyone has anything that may be of help to my research on either of these,
please contact me at the following e-mail address.  Thank you.

Katherine Kuntz
Graduate Student
Ball State University
(765) 214-3008