From:
Peniche - Artist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2007 18:43:13 +0100
New exhibition and New Series

Balance Series

Hi, I have a New Exhibition in Seville/Spain, for the months of May and June, If you or your gallery are interested or want to make and exhibition of my paintings or some series for the next months please contact me at [log in to unmask] or visit my website:

http://PenicheArt.com

If you are not a gallery, I invite you to see my website (http://PenicheArt.com) for new paintings or if you live in Seville please join us at "La Galeria".

Inauguration

May 10, 2007

Location

"La Galeria" - Arte Contemporaneo

Seville, Spain

Gonzalo de Bilbao, 6. 41003 (Map)

Tel. 954 421459

Best Regards

Mihaly Flandorffer PENICHE

Artist

You are currently signed up to this newsletter as: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe and discontinue mailings, please send a blank email with the subject "unsubscribe" to [log in to unmask]