Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:24:39 -0700
Those of us on Museum-L are blessed to have a number of listers who are concerned about your work life and provide you with excellent resources that will provide you job leads.  In this tough economy, and given the constraints of finding a job in the museum world, I suspect you can use all the help you can get.  It's been a while since I've posted a reminder, and I'd like to make new members aware of one of the resources available to you.

Museum-related jobs

Transfererrable jobs against which you can apply your skills or acquire new ones until you find the job of your dream

Resume and interview pointers

Employment law

And much, much more

Six-year old MuseJobs is assisted by Jim Roberts (England), Julia Moore (Indiana), and me (California), with regular contributions by Martha Katz-Hyman (Virginia)  and Thomas and Associates (New York).  A number of hiring museums post their listings to the site (free to all), and MuseJobs has enjoyed regular success in assisting others in finding a job.