From:
Suzanne Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2015 19:35:38 -0400
Hello MA Colleagues,

I would like to hear your opinions about the preservation restrictions
imposed upon the receipt of state funds for capital projects. We have
received a very generous grant, but a board member is balking at entering
into the PR because he feels it will come back to haunt us.

It would be great to hear about your experiences both positive and negative,
off list, if you prefer.

Thanks.

Suzanne

Suzanne Buchanan