From:
"N.M.Cummings" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 1995 13:49:15 GMT
I helped to get the photos that appear in the Field Museum's WWW page,
so I figured I'd post this.  Also, two other Chicago museums are on
the World Wide Web.  Here are the three URLs (addresses) for them:

The Field Museum; DNA to DINOSAURS and Indonesian Masks from the
Collection.

http://www.bvis.uic.edu/museum.html

Chicago Academy of Sciences

http://www.mcs.com/~cas/home.html

Oriental Institute Museum

http://csmaclab-www.uchicago.edu/OI/OI_Museum.html

I'd be interested in hearing what the museum community thinks of
the WWW in general, and what you think of the home pages etc.

-Nina Cummings-