From:
Kristin Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:57:46 -0800
I work in development/membership and we are trying to encourage our donors and members to receive communications from us via email rather than regular post. Does any one have some respectful language that they can share? I am looking for examples like this:

"In the interest of conserving precious resources, please consider receiving communications from us via email. The format allows us to share upcoming events and express our appreciation and gratitude to our donors [members], while conserving paper and limiting printing and mailing costs"

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks,

Kristin Martin