From:
Susan Lerner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:02:54 -0500
I have a rather strange question to ask those of you in museums that have wood shingles on the roof of their building.

We are having squirrel infestation problems at our historic house museum. The squirrels are eating through  the cedar shingles on the roof of our museum.  Has anyone ever encountered these problem before?    If so is there any humane solution?

Thanks,
Susan Lerner
Collections Manager
Frank Lloyd Wright Preservation Trust