From:
Paul Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:03:39 -0400
Look at Pinnacle Systems.  They offer the hardware and software needed
to capture video and audio directly from ANY source so long as it has
either a component video. S-video, firewire, etc hookups.

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Home/

I've used this on several projects and the combined software / hardware
is hard to beat.  It is also MUCH cheaper than Adobe Premier Pro and for
what you want to do, would be excellent.

Paul Fritz