From:
Lauren Golden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2011 20:10:15 +0000
Phil,
We have had the same problem with our foamcore panels as well. One solution we have developed that has helped a bit is adhering long strips of foamcore horizontally across the back of the panel, which has helped the panel keep its form, although not perfectly. We have also had similar bowing problems with Sintra. If anyone has other solutions, we would be interested to know.